XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

2011 Jaguar XJL Wheel Spacers 20mm

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2011 Jaguar XJL Wheel Spacers 20mm

Hi all, I wanted to ask if any of you know a place( US seller ) who sells 20mm spacers. I just ordered new set of rims and tires and wanted to put spacers at the same time. They should arrive next week. If I went and ordered from Paramount Performance it probably would take at least 2 weeks to get them. At the same time did any of you agree the Paramount price of 200 pounds for a pair is a bit ridiculous.

Thanks a lot in advance !

Old 04-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 6,284 Likes on 3,449 Posts
Default Spacer Manufacturer in Nevada

erikasius22,

I highly recommend Motorsport-Tech in Nevada. Speak with Lennie, Jr. - he's very knowledgeable and will make sure you get the right fitment. They custom make all their spacers. Here's their website: We manufacture the best Wheel Spacers money can buy | Motorsport Tech Click on the "CLICK HERE TO CONFIGURE AND PURCHASE CUSTOM SPACERS FOR ANY VEHICLE" link in the middle of that page, and follow the prompts.

Before you place your order online, be sure to call Lennie, Jr. at 775-351-1000 to make sure that you get the right fitment. You may want to get spacers that are both hub and wheel centric.

For background, see this thread: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...-brakes-67260/

If this was helpful, please press .

Stuart

Old 04-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks

thank you Very much Stuart. Very helpful information !!!!!!!

Old 04-26-2016, 09:48 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by erikasius22
thank you Very much Stuart. Very helpful information !!!!!!!
If so, then where's my ?

Old 04-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuart S
If so, then where's my ?

Why do you feel compelled to stick that message on every single post you make Stuart? Is there some sort of prize for he/she that appears to be most loved, or is it about providing unconditional help to fellow Jag enthusiasts? If the former, perhaps I'm on the wrong site.

Old 04-27-2016, 08:43 AM
Veteran Member

And why are you so compelled to ask about my motivations? Why does it bother you so much? You are mistaken about your allegation that it is "on every single post". Yes, it's on many but not all. It is not part of my signature and I like to add it to those posts that are instructional or humorous merely to see how effective they have been. I don't keep score, but the Forum does. And I'm in no need of any love from you or anyone else on this Forum, but apparently you do so go love yourself.

If this was helpful, please press ...

Old 04-27-2016, 10:17 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

And why are you so compelled to ask about my motivations? Why does it bother you so much? You are mistaken about your allegation that it is "on every single post". Yes, it's on many but not all. It is not part of my signature and I like to add it to those posts that are instructional or humorous merely to see how effective they have been. I don't keep score, but the Forum does. And I'm in no need of any love from you or anyone else on this Forum, but apparently you do so go love yourself.

If this was helpful, please press ...
He's not the only one who noticed and thought it was very self serving and attention grabbing.

The following users liked this post:
Stuart S (04-27-2016)
Old 04-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Digital
He's not the only one who noticed and thought it was very self serving and attention grabbing.
Digital, you're absolutely right and thanks for your insight. So what's wrong with that? Isn't every human being "self serving and attention grabbing"? Is it wrong because you consider that to be politically incorrect behavior? I'm proud to have been self-serving and attention grabbing my entire life because that, in large part, has contributed to my success and happiness. Anyone who expects the good life to be given to them on a silver platter is delusional; you have to earn it. And surpass the competition. Darwinism.

So what's wrong with being self-serving and attention grabbing? Let me answer my own question. Being self-serving and attention grabbing is wrong only if that person does so in an effort to achieve something at the expense of someone else.

I have never made a personal attack on anyone on this Forum; we're all entitled to our opinions. But rhankey crossed the line and attacked me, so he deserved my response. And, Digital, you have my condolences because you've been brainwashed by the liberal Thought Police to conform and not make waves.

As for the button, note that I'm not the only "self serving and attention grabbing" Forum member who is not ashamed to blatantly ask for a thanks. There is at least one Forum Moderator who does so (and from whom I got the idea) and many other members.

I'm done with any further discussion of the button and my motivations. This is a car forum, not a Psych 1 workshop, so let's get back on track and talk about our cars.

If this has been helpful, please press the button.

The following 4 users liked this post by Stuart S:
alvin18 (05-15-2016), ExpatJag (04-28-2016), Johncy2000 (05-01-2016), Panthro (05-08-2016)
Old 04-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Digital, you're absolutely right and thanks for your insight. So what's wrong with that? Isn't every human being "self serving and attention grabbing"? Is it wrong because you consider that to be politically incorrect behavior? I'm proud to have been self-serving and attention grabbing my entire life because that, in large part, has contributed to my success and happiness. Anyone who expects the good life to be given to them on a silver platter is delusional; you have to earn it. And surpass the competition. Darwinism.

So what's wrong with being self-serving and attention grabbing? Let me answer my own question. Being self-serving and attention grabbing is wrong only if that person does so in an effort to achieve something at the expense of someone else.

I have never made a personal attack on anyone on this Forum; we're all entitled to our opinions. But rhankey crossed the line and attacked me, so he deserved my response. And, Digital, you have my condolences because you've been brainwashed by the liberal Thought Police to conform and not make waves.

As for the button, note that I'm not the only "self serving and attention grabbing" Forum member who is not ashamed to blatantly ask for a thanks. There is at least one Forum Moderator who does so (and from whom I got the idea) and many other members.

I'm done with any further discussion of the button and my motivations. This is a car forum, not a Psych 1 workshop, so let's get back on track and talk about our cars.

If this has been helpful, please press the button.
if that's your response after someone makes that type of comment i can only imagine what people say behind your back lol

Old 05-01-2016, 02:39 AM
Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts

NOW back to the spacers... I bought mine from Paramount Performance for an arm and a leg only to find out that H&R makes them. It was for the XF but worked on my car. As long as the hub bore was the same I was fine. Also made sure the lugs on the spacers were properly tourqed.

Old 05-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Veteran Member
Received 211 Likes on 157 Posts

I just bought some spacers for the rear of my XJ to widen my track about 1/2". I ordered a set of custom hub centric spaces with the correct bore cut out for our Jags. I received the spacers and proceeded to paint them black because I have very open wheels and you can see the aluminum which didn't look great against my black wheels. I then installed the rear spacers, then the wheel, only to discover that the lug bolts coming off our hubs are too short and that I can only turn the lug nuts a turn and a half which is very dangerous and unacceptable. $100 down the drain as again I repainted the spacers before I test fit them. The only option for me due to the thickness of my wheel counting plate is to have longer bolts pressed into the hub which is a $500 job.

If anyone needs these spacers because they may have wheels that are thinner that may fit, contact me.

The following users liked this post:
Johncy2000 (05-07-2016)
Old 05-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Veteran Member

polarisnavyxj,

You might be able to olve that problem simply by replacing the OEM lug nuts with tapered lug nuts if you can find the right size and seat style. I think there might be an aftermarket mag seat extended taper lug nut for Toyotas that might fit the XJ, but the head of the Toyota nut is a wee bit bigger so you'd need a larger socket. Check with Gorilla nuts.

Stuart

Last edited by Stuart S; 05-09-2016 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Added photo