XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

Jaguar website // proposed enhancements

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM
Received 69 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Jaguar website // proposed enhancements

I will PM Mike@Jaguar when he returns on the 29th so that he is aware of this thread... I figured a dedicated area where Jaguar enthusiasts could list proposed site enhancements might be helpful.

Here is my list:

1. Most Jag owners or shoppers don't realize that there is a dedicated Jaguar Interactive Media Center site. I found this out over the weekend while surfing and found myself reading a lot of valuable information..... I spent half a day just browsing and reading through various information such as Press Kits and Cars and Coffee. I liked reading about the three new F-Types at last weekend's Cars and Coffee in Irvine, California / I wonder if any of our forum members were any of the F-Type owners. Jag shoppers have to know about this kind of stuff, which creates excitement. Why not just embed this site link within the Jaguar.com site, OR if it's already embedded make it easier to find. Maybe the embedded link could be on the main page and be called Jaguar Media Center and Press Kits.

2. Have a dedicated link that talks about Jaguar's founding heritage, history, & racing bloodlines. If you look at sites like Indian Motorcycles, they talk in depth about all kinds of neat history and heritage information, including their early days of board-track racing. Jaguar should just do this.

3. How come there is no easy link to shop for Jaguar stuff like clothing, luggage, books, etc.. You have to go to the JDHT (Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust) site to shop for this kind of stuff. Why not just embed it within the site?

4. When I configure the interior of a Jaguar model, it does not let me rotate the interior view 360 degrees so that I can check out the back seat area.

5. Owners Section - this should be a dedicated tab since a lot of convenient owner info. I would not embed it within the Shopping tools tab.

6. Accessories - this tab needs to be more prominent. It's kind of embedded within all of the other tabs, yet many young Jag owners or potential customers want to know that they can accessorize or add performance enhancements to their cars. Only when the Accessories tab is accessed, is the information prominently shown, such as pdf. download.

Regards

Last edited by BrownRobin; 05-27-2013 at 09:55 PM.