XJ XJ6 / XJ8 / XJR ( X350 & X358 ) 2003 - 2009

2004 XJ Alignment

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by mattrains
Just a quick update, I dropped the car off tonight at Manhattan Jaguar Land Rover in Rockville Maryland to get the alignment done (I'm living in Maryland for the summer). I noticed in the dropoff area a specials sign that said 4 wheel alignment and pick two of any BG service for $69.95. Needless to say she's getting an alignment, coolant flush, and power steering flush tomorrow for about a quarter of what Prestige Jaguar in Paramus NJ wanted. I kind of want to send a picture of the special sheet to the service advisor that I spoke to at Prestige that tried to tell me how good of a deal that $250 alignment was! Does anyone have any experience with Manhatten? I've heard that they're good but I haven't heard it from anyone with any actual experience from there.

Thanks!

Mathew
So how was the service? We have about 4 dealers that I know of in close to the DC area. Annapolis Jaguar and Land Rover being the closest. So far I have only dealt with the parts dept. They seem ok. They call when your parts show and pretty much know what your asking for even if you dont. Their phone system is horrible, it hung up on me 5-6 times. The one thing I really don't like is they won't take a credit card over the phone. Of course when you show up they don't check ID so what's the biggie. I recon having the card swiped counts for something. Batching out takes a few more mins if you input manually, or least it did when my shop was open.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to say I was pretty happy with the service, they called me when they got the car in and then later to let me know it was done. Unlike other dealerships that I've dealt with they actually answer the phone when you get transferred!

Mathew

Old 06-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,201 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by guy
Woburn Jaguar in Mass did this for me last summer... Not only was the work outstanding but the car was nicely cleaned and there were no mucky paw prins anywhere on the car... I'd go back there in a heartbeat.
They have a pretty good reputation locally if you need dealer servicing.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,201 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by ooootis
The one thing I really don't like is they won't take a credit card over the phone. Of course when you show up they don't check ID so what's the biggie. I recon having the card swiped counts for something. Batching out takes a few more mins if you input manually, or least it did when my shop was open.
Companies are charged a higher rate when taking a number over the phone vs striking it in person.