XJ XJ6 / XJ8 / XJR ( X350 & X358 ) 2003 - 2009

Daimler x358 Vela wheels hubcaps for free!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2023, 07:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Daimler x358 Vela wheels hubcaps for free!

Hi, everyone out there!
Im ready to give away hubcaps / centercaps for Daimler Vela 19“ Wheels, as delivered with the X358 Daimler Super eight final edition. For free. Picture attached. Part No. C2C3696
You get them for free as a reward for borrowing me just one original hubcap for a couple days, so I can perform a 3d scan and 3d print them in unlimited quantities once scanned.
This will help me, you and many others seeking replacements.
Please reach out.
Thanks

Without the cap

Cap on it

The following users liked this post:
MarcelE (03-07-2023)
Old 03-07-2023, 03:01 PM
Default Vela hubcabs

Originally Posted by theroyal8
Hi, everyone out there!
Im ready to give away hubcaps / centercaps for Daimler Vela 19“ Wheels, as delivered with the X358 Daimler Super eight final edition. For free. Picture attached. Part No. C2C3696
You get them for free as a reward for borrowing me just one original hubcap for a couple days, so I can perform a 3d scan and 3d print them in unlimited quantities once scanned.
Please reach out.
Thanks

Without the cap

Cap on it
I would buy 4 hubcaps immediately if you could make them! Keep me informed? Highly appreciated! Marcel

Old 03-07-2023, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by MarcelE
I would buy 4 hubcaps immediately if you could make them! Keep me informed? Highly appreciated! Marcel
yes sure will let you know

Old 03-09-2023, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by MarcelE

pls email me to Frederik_gilles.hildner@web.de so I can keep you posted.
best
fred

Old 11-23-2023, 08:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Hub caps

[QUOTE=theroyal8;2613889]Hi, everyone out there!
Please reach out.
Thanks
Hello,
So i am Looking for Replacement hub cap like, this do you still require a copy to scan I Have 3 i am in desperate need one 1 and would be great if you could help me.

Please let me Know as i have a car sitting in the workshop currently that i am trying to find a replacement.

Hello,
So i am Looking for Replacement hub cap like, this do you still require a copy to scan I Have 3 i am in desperate need one 1 and would be great if you could help me.

Please let me Know as i have a car sitting in the workshop currently that i am trying to find a replacement.

Old 11-24-2023, 05:37 AM

[QUOTE=JLRPARTS;2697541]
Hi, everyone out there!
Please reach out.
Thanks
Hello,

Hello,

hi. Pls email me on my mail add that I dropped earlier in this thread. Thanks

Old 09-18-2024, 04:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have This Caps

Hello, have you found these caps in the meantime and were you able to produce them?

Hi, everyone out there!
Please reach out.
Thanks

Without the cap

Cap on it

Old 09-18-2024, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by tofreese
Hello, have you found these caps in the meantime and were you able to produce them?

hi yes I can supply printed ones with no paint on it

Reach out at my email pls

frederik_gilles.hildner@web.de

thanks