XJ XJ6 / XJ8 / XJR ( X350 & X358 ) 2003 - 2009

Our cars need a hood leaper

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2021 | 09:32 PM
|
Banned

it seems an over zealous moderator got a hard on for my post.......I just bought a 2008 XKR a week ago.......

So my post......in the correct place was asking about the XKR....and not the VDP......

Thankfully thanks to the post and the replies I will not be adding a leaper..........it just does not look right on the XKR.

Old 03-17-2021 | 09:35 PM
|
Banned

Originally Posted by Stuart S
Apparently, the OP posted in the wrong Forum. He has a 2004 XJ8, not an X150. Here's his Public Profile:
Yes I own a VDP........but as of last week I now also own an XKR..........

Old 03-17-2021 | 09:40 PM
|
Banned

Originally Posted by GGG
I've moved your question from X150 forum to the safer surroundings of X350 forum.

Graham

Thanks.....but it won't do no good there......I asked the question because I just bought an XKR to go with the VDP.........but its ok.......I got enough replies to make me realize why Jaguar didn't put one on.......it just does not look right.

Sometimes its best to ask a question before getting the sawzall out...........

Old 03-17-2021 | 10:02 PM
|
Banned

bit pedantic are we not...........I didn't know I had to come back every few hours but if that is a rule please let me know........

And why are you picking on me.....did I do something to you that I am not aware of.........?

I bought an XKR last week and love the leaper on my VDP......I asked the question .....you may note, asking for any photos......and those that are not so picky supplied some photos and some very funny comments......as a result I agree its a bad idea as it just does not look correct.........

I thought this was a friendly site used by those that own these wonderful cars......The XKR is my eighth so far, 6 in GB and 2 here in the good old US of A.......

If you want to be a dick, Facebook and Twatter will supply all the masturbatory satisfaction you can desire........

And just for you......because your so special......I updated my profile.........Happy now skippy ?

Old 03-18-2021 | 06:42 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by Pompey
bit pedantic are we not...........I didn't know I had to come back every few hours but if that is a rule please let me know........

And why are you picking on me.....did I do something to you that I am not aware of.........?

I bought an XKR last week and love the leaper on my VDP......I asked the question .....you may note, asking for any photos......and those that are not so picky supplied some photos and some very funny comments......as a result I agree its a bad idea as it just does not look correct.........

I thought this was a friendly site used by those that own these wonderful cars......The XKR is my eighth so far, 6 in GB and 2 here in the good old US of A.......

If you want to be a dick, Facebook and Twatter will supply all the masturbatory satisfaction you can desire........

And just for you......because your so special......I updated my profile.........Happy now skippy ?
Hey, Pompous!

Nobody's picking on you.

It's your own fault for not updating your Public Profile.

How were we to know that you just bought an XKR if you didn't tell us?

What kind of person blames others for his own mistakes?

Welcome to the Forum! This is from all of us to all of you, just because you're so special!

P.S. Fix your signature. All it shows is a 2004 XJ8. And get some help.

Last edited by Stuart S; 03-18-2021 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Added P.S.
The following users liked this post:
barnsie (03-18-2021)
Old 03-18-2021 | 08:40 AM
GGG

Originally Posted by Pompey

I could be wrong but I suspect you and I are not going to get on well. Of course, after that offensive and puerile tirade we'll never know as you have joined the ranks of the PERMANENTLY BANNED.

Graham

The following 4 users liked this post by GGG:
barnsie (03-18-2021), Don B (03-18-2021), Stuart S (03-19-2021), user 7508230 (02-01-2022)