XJ XJ6 / XJ8 / XJR ( X350 & X358 ) 2003 - 2009

SDD question

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SDD question

hello all
just slowly getting to grips with the ids sdd v131 software, the first thing i wanted to do was turn the damn daylight running lights off wich were enabled from new at the request of the original owner,
quite easy to find ,
service functions
then select .complete vehicle-dealer options from the screen
and a whole bunch of stuff comes up of what is enabled or unabled with the option of choosing to turn things on or off,
here`s my problem, the dlr are enabled so i select to disable them and then click on the green tick in bottom right corner and a caption comes up saying i have chose to change nothing , i have clicked on a few other things to see if i can turn them on or off and nothing happens,any tips or ideas.
many thanks
rob

Last edited by GGG; 01-14-2016 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:51 AM
Received 214 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by fingers
hello all
just slowly getting to grips with the ids sdd v131 software, the first thing i wanted to do was turn the damn daylight running lights off wich were enabled from new at the request of the original owner,
quite easy to find ,
service functions
then select .complete vehicle-dealer options from the screen
and a whole bunch of stuff comes up of what is enabled or unabled with the option of choosing to turn things on or off,
here`s my problem, the dlr are enabled so i select to disable them and then click on the green tick in bottom right corner and a caption comes up saying i have chose to change nothing , i have clicked on a few other things to see if i can turn them on or off and nothing happens,any tips or ideas.
many thanks
rob
Be sure to check that you have selected the disable, and checked the selection before selecting the green check. It seems like cac redundant selection, but you have to confirm the selection before proceeding.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:35 AM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for advice,
Managed to set drl to disable but they are still on.
Managed to set door mirrors to dip when in reverse and to disable drive away locking.
I've noticed that there is an option to switch from Canadian drl to Scandinavian drl but no option to have neither, I'm thinking that disabling drl all together overrides either of them options, anyhow they are still on and I've noticed my front and rear fogs don't work either no lights in and no dash light for them, and to top it off I've not got permanent high beam except when I flash.
Ran dti and no fault comes up.
What a mess ????

Old 01-14-2016, 12:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 325 Likes on 198 Posts

Have you had success in resolving these problems?