XJ XJ6 / XJR6 ( X300 ) 1995-1997

1996 XJR Emissions fail

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr Darcy

Milady,

do you know what value the thermistor is? This is the little orange semiconductor with a yellow band attached to two of the four wires at the bottom of sensor, right?

Originally Posted by Lady Penelope
There should be a source on the thermister inside as a DIY without buying the whole unit . Just have to drill out the pop rivets and a common screw to go back together . I realize there is a supporting circuit board . There was a class action lawsuit against Volkswagen about this . I have a way to calibrate a thermister ( plus a ELM327 ) as I get around to it to see if one from a source works . I'm a really cheap guy . My MAF reads in the past . Lucas 20AM series = ( ? ) LNA 16200AA supercharged , LNE 1620AA ( Lucas 70390B ) N/A

Old 05-05-2020, 12:12 PM
Received 13,290 Likes on 6,570 Posts

Originally Posted by Atomic Cafe
Milady,

do you know what value the thermistor is? This is the little orange semiconductor with a yellow band attached to two of the four wires at the bottom of sensor, right?
Hello Atomic Cafe,

Welcome to the Jaguar Forums! It's great to have you with us.

Please visit the New Member Area - Intro a MUST and post a required introduction so we can learn something about you and your Jaguar and give you a proper welcome.

Cheers,

Don

The following users liked this post:
MountainMan (05-17-2020)