XJ XJ6 / XJR6 ( X300 ) 1995-1997

what does this mean?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 01:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default what does this mean?

yesturday i started my car and the second to the bottom warning light came on. its the round one with the x through it. does anyone know what this menas? it only came one for a sec then went off. do i need to worry about it? thanks.

Attached Thumbnails what does this mean?-photo0342.jpg  
Old 08-23-2010, 02:16 PM
Veteran Member
Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I believe that is the bulb failure light. You probably have a light burnt out somewhere on your car. I wouldn't really worry about it, unless that light comes on when you apply the brakes or turn the headlights on (meaning that one of the corresponding lights were out).

Old 08-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TopHatChef
I believe that is the bulb failure light. You probably have a light burnt out somewhere on your car. I wouldn't really worry about it, unless that light comes on when you apply the brakes or turn the headlights on (meaning that one of the corresponding lights were out).
yea its fualty bulb. it came back on today when i turned my headlights on, however they were all fine. i did notice however none of the middle brakelights that are on the rear windshield were working. the light comes on intermitently and the warning light was not on when i checked the brake lights (and they werent working). im thinking loose wire?