XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 ) 1997 - 2003

Bergen, NJ Independent Techs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 07:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bergen, NJ Independent Techs?

Dear JaguarForums Community,

Hello, my name is Conrad. I have spent the past couple weeks checking out these forums in efforts to soak up as much info on these cars as possible. There is truly a wealth of knowledge here! I have owned nothing but Volvo S80's my entire driving life, and the forum community for those cars is pretty scant. I am ready to move on.

Anywho, I am on the verge of purchasing an '03 XJ8 and was wondering if anyone on the boards was from the North Jersey area and knew of a good independent tech I could bring the vehicle to for inspection prior to purchase. I live on Long Island and doubt the agent would let me drive the car through the city, etc. to get it home to a trusted friend to look at. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Conrad

Old 05-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Gus
Veteran Member
Received 2,214 Likes on 1,703 Posts

I am moving your question to the Regional North East US Section.

Originally Posted by Conrad
Dear JaguarForums Community,

Hello, my name is Conrad. I have spent the past couple weeks checking out these forums in efforts to soak up as much info on these cars as possible. There is truly a wealth of knowledge here! I have owned nothing but Volvo S80's my entire driving life, and the forum community for those cars is pretty scant. I am ready to move on.

Anywho, I am on the verge of purchasing an '03 XJ8 and was wondering if anyone on the boards was from the North Jersey area and knew of a good independent tech I could bring the vehicle to for inspection prior to purchase. I live on Long Island and doubt the agent would let me drive the car through the city, etc. to get it home to a trusted friend to look at. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Conrad