XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 ) 1997 - 2003

Floor mats with Jaguar logo

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Received 66 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by aquifer
World Upholstery & Trim. I don't know how to link, but if you google it you'll find it. I ordered a nice set with custom Jaguar logos that look very nice. I wanted a two line logo with the leaper embroidered on top and "Jaguar" embroidered under it. They did a fantastic job. I had to pay extra because he said they had never done that before, but it was worth it. I asked them to point the leapers "in" on both mats, which they did. The rear mats are just plain in my case, no logos. Not sure about the colors you mentioned, but calling them to discuss what you want is your best bet, which is what I did.

I keep my OEM floormats stored safely unused to preserve them.
i called and ordered today. I went with the same anthracite tufted velour as you but with burgundy embroidery. I spoke to the same woman who took your order and she remembered you because of the leapers both facing inward. I went with the burgundy embroidery because she said the red thread was very bright and an orange undertone red. The carnival red of my XJR is definitely a blue undertoned red. I hope the burgundy ends up looking good. Thank you so much for the info, from your pictures it's exactly what I was looking for. Can you tell me how hard the tufted velour is to clean?

Old 04-12-2017, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by jchapas
Aquifer,
The mats look great. What font did you select to get that style of lettering?
When I ordered my today she told me they were the Jaguar font. None of the 3 choices in the website so be sure to call to place your order

Old 04-12-2017, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by harvest14
Hey aquifer,

If you don't mind, I would like to know what you paid for those mats. If it's not too expensive I might just call them and say "I'll have what he's having"...

They look nice! I really like the way you have the leapers facing each other.
Cost is $280.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Received 176 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by Jennifer S Flavell
i called and ordered today. I went with the same anthracite tufted velour as you but with burgundy embroidery. I spoke to the same woman who took your order and she remembered you because of the leapers both facing inward. I went with the burgundy embroidery because she said the red thread was very bright and an orange undertone red. The carnival red of my XJR is definitely a blue undertoned red. I hope the burgundy ends up looking good. Thank you so much for the info, from your pictures it's exactly what I was looking for. Can you tell me how hard the tufted velour is to clean?
Glad to hear it, I think you'll be happy with the quality of the mats. The black color tends to show dirt and dust, of course, but it vacuums easily. I admit that I drive it only in fair weather, and never get the floor mats very dirty, but I think they would hold up well to any cleaning you had to do.

Be sure to post pictures when you get them. I'd like to see the burgundy color. I bet it will look great.

Last edited by aquifer; 04-12-2017 at 09:49 PM.