XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 ) 1997 - 2003

Shoutout to a friendly Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 01:35 AM
Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Shoutout to a friendly Dealer

This probably would belong in the regional area of the forums but as this pertains to our model cars I thought it would be fine here. Since I bought my car some 7 or 8 months ago, I've been trying to do little things here and there to bring it back to like new condition. Been doing all this on a budget as well since I have more than one project car and boat to work on. Besides having this forum and my FSM as great resources, my local Jag dealership has offered print outs with diagrams the FSM won't necessarily have and even advice from both the Service Writer and 30 year tech who's probably forgotten more about these cars than he wants to remember. I've been around this kind of stuff for most of my life but have never had a dealership reach out in this manner even without purchasing anything. In fact, my second purchase, they were kind enough to place me on a wholesale account!! So here it is, a huge shoutout and thank you to Haron Jaguar located in downtown Fresno, CA. And I might add, the only central valley Jaguar/Land Rover dealer between LA and Sacramento!

The following users liked this post:
Highhorse (06-28-2017)
Old 06-27-2017, 02:05 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,021 Likes on 741 Posts

Nice to know that some good guys' still exist !