XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

Replacement Fuel Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Fuel Injectors

Hello. Hoping this is allowed. If not, I apologize and welcome someone letting me know what I need to do to post this request.

Making this post to see if I can find a guinea pig (so to speak) to try out some new fuel injectors designed as upgrade & replacements. We have been remanufacturing fuel injectors for over 20 years, but many older cars can benefit greatly from utilizing newer technology used in modern fuel injectors. The problem for many cars was being a hose end injector that was replaced with the common rail systems. Many vehicles equipped with hose end injectors were just tossed to the wayside with no further development or supply.
Many customers send us a set from a vehicle that sat for a decade or whatever, only to have us report back that 1 or more of their injectors are just not salvageable. This leaves them in a bad spot with very few options. With seeing enough of this, we decided to focus on developing replacements for different applications. Slowly but surely, one at a time, we are coming up with alternatives which provide multiple benefits for owners of these classics.

Unfortunately, we don't have one of your beautiful Jaguars to try these out on. Because of this, I am turning to the community to see if anyone would be interested in a free set of these upgrades. From the extensive knowledge of fuel injectors over the years making thousands of happy customers of upgrades for other applications, we feel we have the perfect upgrade figured for the XJS. We just need some real-world verification.

The strings attached would be that we need feedback. The person doesn't necessarily need to be local, but it would be great to find someone local to South NJ so we could dyno the car as well for results. However, the results in other applications are very noticeable even without a dyno.

A video explaining the difference of the 35+ year old injectors vs these can be found here:

Also attaching a picture installed in the intake manifold for fitment.

If you would be interested in working with us on developing this alternative, please reach out.
Thanks

Old 06-11-2021, 04:48 PM
Received 212 Likes on 156 Posts

So what is the name of your company?

Old 06-11-2021, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by kansanbrit
So what is the name of your company?
Injector-Rehab

Old 06-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Received 374 Likes on 221 Posts

I'd be up for trying it. You cleaned my injectors last spring which got the car to run for the first time in five years. I'm not sure how helpful I'd be though, I'm New Hampshire and it will be at least a couple of weeks before I could get to it. The cooling system needs to go back together first. But if no one else volunteers then let me know.

The following users liked this post:
Injector-Rehab (06-11-2021)
Old 06-11-2021, 05:16 PM

Appreciate the offer. I *think* I have someone lined up, but will keep you in mind for sure! Thanks so much!

Old 06-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Received 374 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Injector-Rehab
Appreciate the offer. I *think* I have someone lined up, but will keep you in mind for sure! Thanks so much!
Sounds good. Do you have a ballpark figure for what a set of 12 will cost? I may want to upgrade at some point anyway.

The following users liked this post:
Greg in France (06-11-2021)