XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Adamesh LED Fog Lights - Style 1

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 04:09 PM
Received 91 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by LoudHogRider
FWIW, mine are "in" and operational. The only thing I did different than Big Otter was to use a quick connector to grab power for the lights, using what I believe is the same fuse (F9 / 15A) in the "bonnet/hood" power box. The kit from Adamesh came with a four quick connectors, though I used one I already had at home to tie into the single green wire running out the bottom of the power box for that fuse. The yellow wire is tied off and non-operational.

My initial impression is that they look great and I don't think I'll need to worry about turning them off at night. A few spins around town will provide some anecdotal evidence in support of or against that approach. The fine folks I share the road with in these parts will let you know if you're doing something to offend them :-)

Thanks again for taking the plunge on this one, Big Otter. It gave me the confidence to give it a whirl myself. I'll feel safe driving with these in place.
I love happy endings and this sounds like one. I'm glad that I inspired you to make the move and install them! Let me know what you think after you've used them a while.

The following users liked this post:
LoudHogRider (03-19-2017)