XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Beware of Lseat

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2023 | 01:34 AM
|
Default Beware of Lseat

Anyone used this company for x150 seats? I tried to but when I researched online reviews I saw a lot of people saying they will ghost you and they have terrible customer service. They have a phone number listed on their website and state you can order via phone but they won’t answer the number. So I emailed and they emailed back that I don’t need a phone number it can all be handled via email. Well maybe. But that fits exactly with the negative reviews I read. So I emailed back and submitted a customer feedback form from their website asking to order by phone and pointing out that it says you can order that way on the website. What I got back was rude and unprofessional. See below the entire email from them…

We have replied to your three letters from morning till night and explained to you that we only provide email services at this time. Are you only one phone call away from being scammed? You claim to be an old school, but your life experience is not enough to prove that this world is full of fraud as you think. In just five minutes, you can learn about us from various channels such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Better Business Bureau, and more. Continuously asking us to promise unexpected things can only prove your paranoia. Please turn to other suppliers you can trust to find the Jaguar XKR leather seat covers you are looking for. Wish you good luck!

So, I’m paranoid because I want to check if they will answer the phone number posted for customer service/ordering after reading bad reviews???? And I explained to them that I saw bad reviews and this is why I wanted to order via phone. And all I expected was to use the phone number to order that they offer on their website. So I’m just thinking at this point if they are this screwed up in dealing with how they communicate to potential customers. Can u imagine what it would be like if you had any issues? Thus all the negative reviews out there.

so the reviews are like 70% good but like 25% are really really bad. So I kinda figure they have a good product but maybe when they get behind or have an issue they just ignore you. So just my $0.02 and in hope it might save someone else on here a headache it sounds like you’re rolling the dice with these guys at best.

Old 12-16-2023 | 01:55 AM
|

So just to clarify below is the customer feedback form I submitted that apparently offended so much, this resulting in their response I copied above. On their website they ask for feedback and I was just trying to order their product in a method that they advertise you can use and explain why it is important to me. I think I was honest, fair, and still expected to order from them until I got their reply.

Your website says quote:
“We at Lseat would like to hear from you. Your input is important to us and critical to our business. Please take some time and fill out the contact form, or give us a call for feedback or purchasing.”
Directly below this is a phone number I have called several times but do not get an answer. I emailed and got a response back that you only do customer service via email. This is conflicting with what I read on your web site and concerns me if I am as pending $400-600 on a product. I have questions about what to order what color stitching, what the logos look like, etc., for which I’d like to speak to someone in person about. There is a captcha check below to verify that I am legit when submitting this web feedback. I don’t blame you for verifying me over the Internet. But I find irony in that you verify me but don’t allow customers to call to very you before submitting an order. I’m old school and not likely to order from a company that doenst have a phone number. Especially when the web site advertises it is for feedback and purchasing. This makes me very Leary to just submit my debit card information via faith that this is not a scam. I’m sure I’m not the on ly person that feels this way. I would really like if I had a number to speak with someone and order over the phone. Thanks.

Old 12-16-2023 | 04:06 AM
GGG

Originally Posted by JagJoel
..... you can learn about us from various channels such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Better Business Bureau, and more. .....

I would follow this advice and definitely check them out on Google - Google Earth.

Ask for their business address. There's no indication of a physical location shown anywhere on the website and I very much doubt you'll get an answer to the question. A quick scan of the many reviews suggests that if things go right you could end up with a good product but if things go wrong you'll end up on your own.

Whoever is behind Lseat almost certainly is not manufacturing the advertised products and only acting as agent for a manufacturer probably based in a very different time zone from you.

Graham

The following users liked this post:
steve_k_xk (12-17-2023)
Old 12-16-2023 | 02:54 PM
Veteran Member

Deleted

Last edited by Stuart S; 12-16-2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-16-2023 | 09:05 PM
|

Graham, What you concluded is same as what I did. And also yeah the address I find for them is actually a UPS store. The fact they their website advertises that they are available and lists a phone number that is fake or unanswered speaks about the trustworthiness of the company. Why make a website with a phone number and state that you answer it but then not answer it.

I posted this mostly to share my experience for others to know what you’re getting with this company.

The following users liked this post:
steve_k_xk (12-17-2023)
Old 12-17-2023 | 03:15 AM
Veteran Member

On a positive it does have https which indicates it is a secure site so that's a very good thing , If dubious I always ensure PayPal is available and a registered active company number can be found / provided and links back to the tax department