XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Christmas Holiday Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Sponsor
Received 170 Likes on 102 Posts
Default Christmas Holiday Sale

Hello Everyone,
SuperSprint is now offering great savings for the Christmas holiday season, for your Jaguar XKR exhaust system needs.

Please take a look at our website.

https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/jaguar.aspx

If you have any product questions and you'd like our special pricing details for your requested exhaust system parts, please reach out to me.
I will glady assist you however I can.

Thank you.
Respectfully,
Roberto

robert.c@supersprint.com

The following 2 users liked this post by Supersprint Sport Exhausts:
steve_k_xk (12-10-2023), Turko (12-12-2023)
Old 12-10-2023, 07:53 AM
guy
Veteran Member
Received 1,103 Likes on 776 Posts

So…. I went to your website. By my calculations you want 7000 Euros for a system for my car?!?
I hope that includes a new engine as I can get anyone to custom manufacture any exhaust I want for a fraction of that.
an FYI.

Last edited by guy; 12-10-2023 at 07:55 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ralphwg (12-10-2023)
Old 12-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Sponsor
Default Mr Guy ....

Yes, it's all about choice in the free market.

Message board members, here is a sample video. It shows the fabrication of our exhaust muffler and our HJS sport cats. The end of the video shows the packaging and shipping department.
Thank you.

The XKR exhaust sounds very similar to the F Type R.

Last edited by Supersprint Sport Exhausts; 12-10-2023 at 04:04 PM.
Turko (12-12-2023)
Old 12-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,548 Likes on 895 Posts

Originally Posted by guy
So…. I went to your website. By my calculations you want 7000 Euros for a system for my car?!?
I hope that includes a new engine as I can get anyone to custom manufacture any exhaust I want for a fraction of that.
an FYI.
The only thing that interest me from supersprint is definitely the header system for the 4.2 & 4.4L !

The following 2 users liked this post by steve_k_xk:
jahummer (12-11-2023), Supersprint Sport Exhausts (12-10-2023)
Old 12-10-2023, 07:00 PM
Received 112 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by guy
an FYI.
Guy, I agree those are not cheap cheap...But you have to understand they are made in Italy, western Europe.
Over here we have HUGE SOCIAL COSTS and for you to understand, a manual worker that earn only 1500$/month costs around 4000/4500$/month to its employer.
Everything made in Europe with craftmanship IS EXPENSIVE.Because we pay huge amount of taxes...
Then you have to know that over here we have RETAIL PRICES INCLUDING VAT .(Although as a foreigner you can have it off ).
You also have protectionists taxing system and all so that everything exported to you cost a lot.
2 years ago I had an order from customers in LA. Although the object is sold 3600$ here and that I haven't earn any more pence than with regular customers, by the end with shipping, taxes and ALL THE IMPORT DUTIES to the USA my customer spent...7800$!!! An astonishing price I would be more than happy to sell the products at!

Plus in the US/northern america you have a lot of craftmans for such work, when I see here everything you all have done on your car it's just unthinkable to most of Europeans as everything is much more expensive here. Even the XKs are much more expensive here. 35.000$ for a 130.000miles 4.2 XKR convertible is considered a lucky find here..

Old 12-10-2023, 07:51 PM
Veteran Member
Received 5,360 Likes on 3,174 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiepolo
Guy, I agree those are not cheap cheap...But you have to understand they are made in Italy, western Europe.
Over here we have HUGE SOCIAL COSTS and for you to understand, a manual worker that earn only 1500$/month costs around 4000/4500$/month to its employer.
Everything made in Europe with craftmanship IS EXPENSIVE.Because we pay huge amount of taxes...
Then you have to know that over here we have RETAIL PRICES INCLUDING VAT .(Although as a foreigner you can have it off ).
You also have protectionists taxing system and all so that everything exported to you cost a lot.
2 years ago I had an order from customers in LA. Although the object is sold 3600$ here and that I haven't earn any more pence than with regular customers, by the end with shipping, taxes and ALL THE IMPORT DUTIES to the USA my customer spent...7800$!!! An astonishing price I would be more than happy to sell the products at!

Plus in the US/northern america you have a lot of craftmans for such work, when I see here everything you all have done on your car it's just unthinkable to most of Europeans as everything is much more expensive here. Even the XKs are much more expensive here. 35.000$ for a 130.000miles 4.2 XKR convertible is considered a lucky find here..
I guess that's a huge reason to NOT buy European stuff, not necessarily BETTER, just more cost to produce.

Old 12-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Sponsor
Default Gentlemen....

Gentlemen....
The appropriate price Mr Guy states is our regular listed price for full exhaust system.

We do offer an excellent Christmas holiday season discount for the exhaust system.
Thank you.
Roberto

Tiepolo (12-11-2023)
Old 12-10-2023, 09:31 PM
guy
Veteran Member

Thank you @Tiepolo for your insights.
Perhaps for further education on these matters, perhaps consult some research. I quite enjoy “the economist”. If that doesn’t suit you, even “https://worldpopulationreview.com/“ is worthwhile. Unfortunately, a superficial look at the metrics may result in a inaccurate perspective. What does humor me is the growing attitude of complacency on government financial waste and social matters. But I digress.
Incidentally, Canada is not a state of the US.
@Supersprint Sport Exhausts , please quantitatively define ‘excellent christmas discount’.

cheers.

Last edited by guy; 12-11-2023 at 06:56 AM.
Old 12-11-2023, 05:15 AM
Sponsor
Default Mr Guy ....

Hello Mr Guy,
Exactly which exhaust parts are you interested in for your 2007 XKR.

You can either email me or send a PM.
Thank you.

Old 12-11-2023, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Cee Jay
I guess that's a huge reason to NOT buy European stuff, not necessarily BETTER, just more cost to produce.
I guess you're right. If you're happy with american clothes and footwear , rustic leather goods, federal style furniture, basic silversmith and tableware and...Chevrolet cars, I'm fine with that.

Old 12-11-2023, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by guy
Thank you @Tiepolo for your insights.
Perhaps for further education on these matters, perhaps consult some research. I quite enjoy “the economist”. If that doesn’t suit you, even “https://worldpopulationreview.com/“ is worthwhile. Unfortunately, a superficial look at the metrics may result in a inaccurate perspective. What does humor me is the growing attitude of complacency on government financial waste and social matters. But I digress.
Incidentally, Canada is not a state of the US.
@Supersprint Sport Exhausts , please quantitatively define ‘excellent christmas discount’.

cheers.
Thanks for your insights. Happy to learn NAFTA doesn't exist anymore :-)

Old 12-11-2023, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
Hello Mr Guy,
Exactly which exhaust parts are you interested in for your 2007 XKR.

You can either email me or send a PM.
Thank you.
Hello,
Would you have something that would give the XKR a better sound without changing the whole system and without turning it to a tuning show car?
Your website is not clear enough to me. Thanks.

Old 12-11-2023, 08:54 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,367 Likes on 1,482 Posts

Originally Posted by steve_k_xk
The only thing that interest me from supersprint is definitely the header system for the 4.2 & 4.4L !
Yes!!!

steve_k_xk (12-12-2023)
Old 12-11-2023, 09:28 AM
Veteran Member
Received 5,360 Likes on 3,174 Posts

I guess you're right. If you're happy with american clothes and footwear , rustic leather goods, federal style furniture, basic silversmith and tableware and...Chevrolet cars, I'm fine with that.
Yes, because I said "buy American". Oh, wait, no I didn't.
You yourself said Euro stuff costs more to make so it costs more to sell. That says nothing for quality or workmanship. I was using your own logic.

arenaej (12-11-2023)
Old 12-11-2023, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cee Jay
Yes, because I said "buy American". Oh, wait, no I didn't.
You yourself said Euro stuff costs more to make so it costs more to sell. That says nothing for quality or workmanship. I was using your own logic.
I meant for the same quality we will always be more expensive..because we have much more taxes..But there's still some quality products that are unfindable in the US. Look at ...for example... your car!

Old 12-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Sponsor
Default Guy ......

Originally Posted by jahummer
Yes!!!
Hello,
Would you have something that would give the XKR a better sound without changing the whole system and without turning it to a tuning show car?
Your website is not clear enough to me. Thanks.

I purposely included the two videos which show the Jaguar F-Type R sports car. These two cars have the full exhaust system. If you like this sound, you would need the sport cats the midpipes and the exhaust muffler which happens to be the sport muffler. Another option is the race muffler.
The sound of the F-Type R sports car and the XKR sports car exhaust system would be almost identical in sound with a super spray exhaust system. Changing the exhaust muffler will change the overall sound of the car but on a minor scale. Not as aggressive.

If you're interested, email me. Thank you so much.

Old 12-12-2023, 08:54 AM
guy
Veteran Member

I was just going to laugh it off, but that 2nd espresso from my Pavoni, hand pressed into my cup has invigorated me.
<irrelevant rant deleted/>
Why you find it necessary to judge and comment (assumptions completely inaccurate, I might add) on the quality of life of others from afar and without evidence, dumbfounds me. I'm sad for you.

Last edited by guy; 12-13-2023 at 05:23 AM.
arenaej (12-12-2023)
Old 12-12-2023, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by guy
I was just going to laugh it off, but that 2nd espresso from my Pavoni, pressed into my made in FR Limoges cup and saucer has invigorated me.

I'm afraid you deserve a correction from your assumptions. I wear mostly English, Irish, French, German and Italian clothing.
(Barring the need for converse and levi's on a casual Saturday morning and this time of year, an Irish Aran sweater or A Scotish tweed jacket)
My furniture equally is of only very high quality, hand made, and imported from England, Italy and the US. Destined to be handed down for generations.
I have never owned a Chevrolet... But didn't the corvette win its class at Le Mans a few years ago? And what about the Ford GT?
My home stereo is a tubes based system. The speakers cost merely double that my LR.
My one yacht was hand made on the east coast of the US. The other handmade in Sweden. I wouldn't sail the mass market crap from two companies in particular, coincidentally built in FR and DE.

Why you find it necessary to judge and comment on my quality of life from afar and without evidence, dumbfounds me. I'm sad for you.