XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Corvette Z06 Owner looking to make the switch to an XKR- Advice needed PLS and TY

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2016, 05:16 AM
Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by buddhaboy

As to the four deaths Hillary was somehow responsible for. Two of those killed were CIA operatives who died 11 hours after the embassy attack in an unrelated event. The so called white house/Hillary cover up was a CIA story to obfuscate their operation. If you're going to hijack a thread on power with question of one's political leanings at least get the facts right, or know them to begin with. Cheers.

You need to go back and reread the thread, Talk about getting things straight, the thread was "hijacked" by 5 comments prior to mine.

Further, I did not say she was responsible for the deaths, I just quoted her comment about the event.

Old 08-19-2016, 08:43 AM
Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

The other posts were broad in nature. Yours was much more pointed as a judgement against an individual's political choice. As a side note, I've heard a lot of things attributed to both candidates but have no knowledge of Clinton referring to the deaths of the embassy people or the two CIA operatives as a bump in the road.

Old 08-19-2016, 11:21 AM
Veteran Member
Received 5,360 Likes on 3,174 Posts

So, how 'bout them Yankees????

Old 08-19-2016, 11:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the replies guys

I was trolling the x100 forums for a while and man they got a host of issues I do not want to deal with

it looks like this new breed of xk's 07+ is much more reliable then the last breed

and if I was American id be voting trump.....hes going a little too far with the stuff hes saying, and its getting harder to take him seriously, I wish he would of stopped while he was ahead,,,,,but Hillary is as corrupt and fake as it gets and voting her in is just more of the same

Old 08-20-2016, 06:58 AM
Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Cee Jay
So, how 'bout them Yankees????

Not so hot, but a couple of new guys look very strong. Wait til next year,