XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Modified 2010 XKR, thumbs up or down?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 492 Likes on 310 Posts

Even if that offer was totally a lie that really isn't OK with me as the situation never existed, and strong suspicion isn't always accurate or you would have proof. I've had strong suspicions more times then I can count and was dead wrong.

Now if they showed up with dirty money and drugs OK take them down.

The situation you mentioned also happened to a friend of mine who cleaned his life up and was doing well. Someone got busted and gave the cops his number. He was harassed to a point that he gave up someone elses number and went to jail... THAT is not OK with me at all.

Again, thank you for the clarification.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:43 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm waiting for the auction to occur so that I can buy it and put a Leaper on it! It looks naked without one.

Just look at what I did to the one I have now.

Attached Thumbnails Modified 2010 XKR, thumbs up or down?-jaguar-hood-install.jpg  
Old 04-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Veteran Member
Received 492 Likes on 310 Posts

Lol

Old 04-28-2014, 02:51 PM
XJL
Received 142 Likes on 109 Posts

Some nice features but overall thumbs down.

Old 04-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Received 78 Likes on 58 Posts

I want to clarify something so everyone understands this clearly. In the state of Arizona if you are a licensed new or used car, truck, RV, motorcycle or boat dealer the rules are set in stone. I am a used car dealer and have been in this state for 6 years so I do know this as fact. We have to take a compliance coarse also which teaches you the rules and regulations that every dealer must take. You cant just open a lot and sell cars here. This state is very tough on dealers. I know since I had a lot in both IL and IN in the past.

So moving to my point. If you are approached by ANYONE claiming to be a drug dealer or money launderer and you agree to accept money from them in exchange for selling any motorized vehicle you are in violation of the state motor vehicle law. So yes, some idiot wanting to play big boy can come in and say he dealers drugs, you sell to him and don't get caught, good for you, you rolled the dice and won. If a guy says hes a doctor and is really a drug dealer and you don't get caught you win again, yeah ! Bottom line is you MUST report any money over 10K and you must fill out all appropriate paperwork or your in violation. If nobody catches you, you win again but..... if you get caught in any way shape or form involved with any scenario here your guilty, in violation and will loose your dealer license. If they are legit (haha) drug dealers you can go to jail. We were told in no uncertain terms playing dumb does not get you off the hook. Its just that simple. This isn't me mouthing off its me stating fact. Ive have been a dealer on and off for 35 years. I have had one violation and I already stated it in an earlier post. These are the laws in AZ....... they violated them, they need to be banned from being a dealer especially since he has had so many other violations. Nothing else to really say but in AZ these are the rules, no matter how its sugar coated. Someone wants to give you 10K and ask you not to record it, someone states they are using drug money....... just walk away. You would be a fool not too and Im no fool.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:41 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,209 Likes on 915 Posts

Amen

Old 05-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Thumbs down!!! It looks more like a kit car than a Jag. I do like the rear diffuser...and that's absolutely it. Too much color going on, over-sized wheels, butt ugly mustache front end...I guess to each his own because obviously someone thought it was cool. Not my taste though. Jags and Astons are both beautiful in there own right. This gene splicing the two crap doesn't do it for me.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:29 PM
DGL
Veteran Member
Received 931 Likes on 609 Posts

Originally Posted by bklynchris
Thumbs down!!! It looks more like a kit car than a Jag. I do like the rear diffuser...and that's absolutely it. Too much color going on, over-sized wheels, butt ugly mustache front end...I guess to each his own because obviously someone thought it was cool. Not my taste though. Jags and Astons are both beautiful in there own right. This gene splicing the two crap doesn't do it for me.

+1