XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Need help finding parts!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Need help finding parts!

This is for a 2007 XK.

On my passenger side under the glove box a large black fabric cover held in place by push clips has torn and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know the official name or part number to this piece? I can't seem to find it or have any idea on what it would be called.

I also have a MinaGallary Grill and was wondering what grill badges would work with this grill? Would a OEM Jaguar face badge work with it? If so where can I find one in blue that matches the wheel hubcaps?

Thanks for the help.

Old 06-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,011 Likes on 1,344 Posts

Originally Posted by Horizon122
This is for a 2007 XK.

On my passenger side under the glove box a large black fabric cover held in place by push clips has torn and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know the official name or part number to this piece? I can't seem to find it or have any idea on what it would be called.

I also have a MinaGallary Grill and was wondering what grill badges would work with this grill? Would a OEM Jaguar face badge work with it? If so where can I find one in blue that matches the wheel hubcaps?

Thanks for the help.
The under dash padding part number is: C2P17130

There's a recent thread about it too, where I posted a link to the one I ordered.

Old 06-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Veteran Member
Received 6,320 Likes on 3,465 Posts

I've never seen a blue Growler grille emblem for an X150. I'm pretty sure that there are only 2 OEM versions, the first with a black background and the second with a red fluted background. Aftermarket replicas of both styles are available on eBay and AliExpress (China).

If you want your grille emblem and wheel center caps to match, you will probably have to replace your existing blue center caps. Or simply paint the background of the Growler grille emblem with a matching color of Testor's model airplane enamel using a small artist's brush.

You can attach the grille emblem using 3M double-sided automotive trim tape without removing the Mina Gallery grille.