Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Welcome, you can also check in

FierceSpeed , one of our vendors
Nameless Performance

They sell upgrade performance parts for your ride as well

Old 06-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Received 109 Likes on 67 Posts

Like RegentV12 said to checkout the forum sponsors. I've never tried FierceSpeed but I've dealt with Jason at Nameless Performance and they do good work. Kudos to Jason.

As for the Mina Air Intake....I do like the kit as I do believe it does give you a few additional ponies but of course the more ram air effect, the more effective. Last year I did the pulleys and exhaust (amongst other things) and this year I did the Mina air induction and tuning (amongst other things) and I do hear the sc whine alot more this year. Not sure if it's due to the air induction or the tune though. You can actually see the conical filters throught vents under the foglights from the Mina Kit. If you saw my short vid....you can hear the sc whine near the end during the flyby.

As for Eurotoys (Elgin, IL), Mike has done practically everything on my XKR from pulleys, tuning, exhaust, Mina air intake, Paramount Performance lowering springs, bodykit, etc. I trust him for all the install and work done and has done a great job. As for tuning......I went with Viezu tuning through Eurotoys. Eurotoys can also pickup your car........there is a fee for pickup but I just pay it for the ease and convenience and I know Mike will take care of the car. Definately give Mike at Eurotoys and Chris at Mina a call if you're interested.

Also checkout the forum sponsors that RegentV12 has mentioned too.