XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

No more Larini?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Received 113 Likes on 50 Posts
Default No more Larini?

I've been considering a Larini rear muffler for my '09 XK, and tried calling the North America 800 number listed on Larini's site. It doesn't work. I looked up Larini USA and it refers you to a "dealer network".....can't find a dealer who still handles Larini. Two even said they've asked Larini to remove them.
Does anyone know if there Is a US distributor for Larini? And if so, who? But I would certainly also consider another brand.

And just for clarification so we don't get into a lot of time discussing fitting the XKR back box to my XK, I specifically want to keep the dual outlets style, and not go to the quad type. That's one of the reasons I liked the Larini system. Odd, I know, but it's not an XKR and I actually prefer the look of the dual outlets.
Cheers.

Old 04-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,380 Likes on 1,490 Posts

Have you tried Mina Gallery?

Old 04-01-2024, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by jahummer
Have you tried Mina Gallery?
Yes, and thanks. But they have only the XKR quad-tip muffler for my car.
Cheers.

Old 04-11-2024, 02:03 PM

In case anyone is interested, for future reference, here's what I experienced trying to buy a Larini exhaust system.

The US 800 number listed on Larinisystems's site is not a working number. If one calls the few US Larini distributors listed on Larini's site, they tell you they no longer handle Larini. Some even said they've asked Larini to remove their listing, but Larini doesn't remove them. So, I sent an email to Larinisystems.com to inquire about buying a system for my '09 XK. I received a fairly prompt reply from a person at Larini asking what I was interested in. I explained I wanted the back box for my '09 XK. I specifically stated I did not want the quad-tip XKR box, but rather the dual outlet XK version as shown on their website. I received an email back saying they had the quad-tip XKR version, but I would need a new rear valence. I emailed back and again explained what I wanted, and...........crickets. No reply at all.

I suspect they no longer make the dual-tip XK version, but the courtesy of a reply would have been appreciated. Interesting way to run a business. I'll continue my search with some other brand. Supersprint maybe? Still open to suggestions.
Cheers.

Old 04-11-2024, 02:51 PM
Received 293 Likes on 199 Posts

They still seem to exist and ship to the States at least: https://www.larinisystems.com/collec...guar/xk-4.2-s2

Old 04-11-2024, 02:58 PM

I think you're correct. But if they don't have the products advertised on their website and/or don't respond to an inquiry, it makes it difficult to buy from them.

Old 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Received 170 Likes on 102 Posts
Default David .....

Originally Posted by David993S
In case anyone is interested, for future reference, here's what I experienced trying to buy a Larini exhaust system.

The US 800 number listed on Larinisystems's site is not a working number. If one calls the few US Larini distributors listed on Larini's site, they tell you they no longer handle Larini. Some even said they've asked Larini to remove their listing, but Larini doesn't remove them. So, I sent an email to Larinisystems.com to inquire about buying a system for my '09 XK. I received a fairly prompt reply from a person at Larini asking what I was interested in. I explained I wanted the back box for my '09 XK. I specifically stated I did not want the quad-tip XKR box, but rather the dual outlet XK version as shown on their website. I received an email back saying they had the quad-tip XKR version, but I would need a new rear valence. I emailed back and again explained what I wanted, and...........crickets. No reply at all.

I suspect they no longer make the dual-tip XK version, but the courtesy of a reply would have been appreciated. Interesting way to run a business. I'll continue my search with some other brand. Supersprint maybe? Still open to suggestions.
Cheers.

Hello David,
This is Roberto with SuperSprint Italy. If there's anything I can do for you, please reach out to me. I am your advocate and I will do my best for you. Currently we are having a private sale. I will definitely give you a good deal.
robert.c@supersprint.com

Thank you.
Roberto