XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Thanks to The Jag Wrangler

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks to The Jag Wrangler

I just wanted to give a big shout-out and thanks to Steve @ the Jag Wrangler.

I purchased the remote top and rear-quarter light controller a couple of weeks ago and decided to install it myself. Easy you may say, but I am a guy who has trouble knowing which side up a screwdriver goes. Anyway, I blocked out today and decided to get on with it.

I took my time but had one minor issue where I could not get a good connection on a wire, which meant I could not pass the test programs, so sent a support request email as recommended in the instructions. I was expecting to clean up for the day and finish tomorrow, but within 40 minutes, on a Sunday, I got a response suggesting that I try a new posi-tab connector. Voila it worked and I was able to complete the job unassisted.

Great product, invaluable and detailed instructions, but most importantly a FANTASTIC service... and now I have the coolest car in the street. All the neighbors came out to watch once it was complete.

Cheers

Old 07-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,007 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Superb, thanks for sharing, more kudos for Steve and his great product range / service / backup

Old 07-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Received 421 Likes on 205 Posts

This is the last significant 'feature' that I want to add to my Jag. The Mrs. thought I'd lost my mind when I bought the windscreen, but now sees what a difference it makes in a Sunday drive without that blow back. I keep pointing out that the only remaining point-of-entry is the rear windows, which require this mod.

Father's Day came & went without the purchase, and I've got an early August birthday. I'm grabbing it myself if it doesn't show up with a bow for my birthday.