XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford A Plan or??

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 02:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford A Plan or??

I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can get an "A PLAN" for a new XKR Conv. I might be wrong it might be called a different name but it all works the same.

THANKS

Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Ford A Plan or??

I think you have to know, or be related to, somebody who works for Ford to get the A Plan. I can get a work discount through Corporate Fleet on Fords and Jags but it's called the X-Plan. If I remember correctly, A Plan is for Employees and their friends and families.

At least that is the way it used to work. I have a Brother in Law who used to work for Ford.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 200 Posts

I can get Ford products on the "D" plan as my sister and brother-in-law own the L-M dealer in Hunstville, AL. D Plan is same as A Plan. But, remember Jaguar is no longer owned by Ford. Tata bought Jaguar, so the Ford plans may no longer be in effect.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:56 PM

Ok, well how much would you sell me the code for. email me Kalasho@excite.com

ORIGINAL: hlgeorge

I can get Ford products on the "D" plan as my sister and brother-in-law own the L-M dealer in Hunstville, AL. D Plan is same as A Plan. But, remember Jaguar is no longer owned by Ford. Tata bought Jaguar, so the Ford plans may no longer be in effect.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:31 PM

Tata may have bought Jag but it takes a while for transactions like that to close, so the plans may still be in effect.

One has to wonder why somebody who can supposedly afford a $90K car is desperate for a discount in the first place. Just buy the damn thing. You're asking somebody to essentially lie about knowing you just you can save a few thousand. I know I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my own future discounts.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:57 PM

WTF r u talking about. Let me tell you how FORUMS work, or better yet how my post works.
I ask a question politely. If you know the answer you would simplyreply. In your case you clearly don’t know the answer, soyou shouldshut up and go to the next topic. Obviously the idea is buying a great car for the best price, keep your moral issues to whoever wants to hear them cause I sure as sh*t don’t.
Have a nice day.

ORIGINAL: Jack Rabbit

Tata may have bought Jag but it takes a while for transactions like that to close, so the plans may still be in effect.

One has to wonder why somebody who can supposedly afford a $90K car is desperate for a discount in the first place. Just buy the damn thing. You're asking somebody to essentially lie about knowing you just you can save a few thousand. I know I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my own future discounts.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,111 Likes on 932 Posts

That's not exactly how some of us live our lives.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:11 PM

Again this is a forum.
Are you looking to applause?

ORIGINAL: test point

That's not exactly how some of us live our lives.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:16 PM

Wow for the majority Jaguar owners on this forum have been Stand up guys, real straight forward when approached with a genuine question, but I must say there are a few members on here who are pin heads. Honestly what the heck, how old r you people. I own a Vette, a CLK 550 and BMW X5 and I am a member on all 3 forums and have yet to encounter such morons.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: CorvetteZ51

WTF r u talking about. Let me tell you how FORUMS work, or better yet how my post works.
I ask a question politely. If you know the answer you would simplyreply. In your case you clearly don’t know the answer, soyou shouldshut up and go to the next topic. Obviously the idea is buying a great car for the best price, keep your moral issues to whoever wants to hear them cause I sure as sh*t don’t.
Have a nice day.

I have to politely disagree; I don't think a public forum is the place to ask someone to 'sell you the code' so you can misrepresent who you are related to...................

Old 06-01-2008, 09:10 PM

Hey Corvette, you posted in a public forum,so you get public answers, like it or not.

Nobody gives a damn how many other cars you own. I hope you get to pay top dollar for that Jag (if you can actually afford one) because I wouldn't sell you my dirty underwear at this point, and I hope nobody else does either.

You're obviously a first plass punk that doesn't deserve a nice car, so do us a favor and take your troll elsewhere.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:58 PM

I politely think you are bitter and uncontrollably jealous that (a) you didn’t think of this idea (b) you paid “the sucker price†(c) didn’t read my previous post about not caring what you think.
By the way, I did score a code. And I will have a blast saving those thousands of dollars misrepresenting!

ORIGINAL: mja xkr

ORIGINAL: CorvetteZ51

Have a nice day.

I have to politely disagree; I don't think a public forum is the place to ask someone to 'sell you the code' so you can misrepresent who you are related to...................

Old 06-02-2008, 12:04 AM

Read this carefully: You have an old piece of crap jag. While I on the other hand got a code and will order a BRAND NEW xkr all while saving thousands and thousands of dollars.

I think that means I won dumby.

best regards.

Hey Corvette, you posted in a public forum,so you get public answers, like it or not.

Nobody gives a damn how many other cars you own. I hope you get to pay top dollar for that Jag (if you can actually afford one) because I wouldn't sell you my dirty underwear at this point, and I hope nobody else does either.

You're obviously a first plass punk that doesn't deserve a nice car, so do us a favor and take your troll elsewhere.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:23 AM
Received 86 Likes on 54 Posts

Just having a code doesnt mean anything. Also need to verify you are who you say you are.

Personally I don't care. Good luck.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL.............. now I have a decision to make: should I stay home and be 'bitter and uncontrollably jealous' or actually go out and drive a real XKR ?

have a nice life.................

Old 06-02-2008, 08:58 AM

"Just having a code doesnt mean anything. Also need to verify you are who you say you are."

Wouldn't you just love to see the look on the dipshits face when he presents his code but not the ID to go with it and gets DENIED??

I can get discount codes for lots of new vehicles, Jag, Mercedes, andBMW to name a few, in my name, so I yeah, I'm just overwhelmed with jealousy!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What is this code thing? ( i have'nt been born yet so this is the first I've heard of this). Just like people that try & sell thier cars on Forums, now that this guy has the magical code he will never post again even if he gets the Jag

Old 06-02-2008, 09:29 AM

Most auto manufacturers supply special discount codes for Employees and their families. Some also allow friends to get codes but that depends on the manufacturer. You can also get them through Corporate Fleet agreements.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 AM

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPPORT! I went to the dealer this morning and was able to use my code, and obviously it matched my personal info cause I have done this before and arent as dumb as some of you. Maybe I'll post some pics!

SUCK IT EASY EVERYONE!

Oh and your right, I wont be on this forum again. (atleast under this name)[:@]

Old 06-02-2008, 10:51 AM

Good luck with your mental illness *******.

Drive fast with your eyes closed. That should help.

Quick Reply: Ford A Plan or??