XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006

Ignore Posts by jagxkrtoofast?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Location: Marin County, CA, USA - Just north of San Francisco
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Ignore Posts by jagxkrtoofast?

I'm relatively new to this forum (and to Jag ownership), and I really appreciate the dedication and information provided by most of the posting membership towards helping all of us enjoy our cars as much as we can.

I can't, however, continue to waste my time reading the whining, no information, obvious ego needs of jagxkrtoofast. (and I don't even work full time.)

So from now on, I'll just ignore the threads he posts on, and hope that those of us that have good information to share will do it without his interruptions.

I realize that this, like any good forum, is democratic - others may feel differently, and I'm open to intelligent discussion. Thankks Guys - DaleD

Old 02-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Banned
Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

^This is a public and free discussion forum. I can post whatever I please here. I seek information just as much as you do. If you dont like my threads avoid them. Simple as that. It just comes to show me your not a civilized adult but act like a child. How can you let my threads make you make a thread targeted towards me ? It just come to show I have more power than you have over yourself because your focused on me and my threads. I would appreciate if you dont visit my threads and post negative comments towards me. Thanks

Old 02-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What does this have to do with XK8/R 1997 and up?
Wrong type forum for this.

Old 02-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dfwx
What does this have to do with XK8/R 1997 and up?
Wrong type forum for this.
I was saying the same thing. Its just foolishness if you ask me. We dont need people like this on the forum starting trouble with other members that come here to talk about our cars.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Location: Capitola, Calif - beach town - sunny side of Monterey Bay
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

toofast is both annoying and entertaining at the same time, but you have to wonder if this is his only social outlet. I've learned alot from this forum about my XK8 so maybe one of these days he'll post something that will add to my knowledge. It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Veteran Member
Received 540 Likes on 403 Posts

I was about to post something along the same lines as the op. I suspect more and more that this is just some spammer having a laugh. If I were "king" of the forum, I would that posting privileges be restricted to members who actually fill out a profile and maybe even upload a photo of their car. It's good to be the king.

Doug

Old 02-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Banned

^Why would you even remotely think Im some spammer especially when Im looking for help and advice ? No disrespect but your sound very foolish right now. If you dont like my threads I create dont read them its just that simple. I come on here to talk about our cars just as much as everyone else. And I deserve respect just as I give everyone else respect on here. Im very appreciative when I get help and advice.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:06 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,010 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  19.3 KB

Dale D - We don't appreciate personal topics such as this thread anywhere on the forum, its just too personal, although I appreciate how you may feel, its really not on!

toofast has responded in a muted way to your comments and as far as I can tell has not made any spam posts to date. Please rest assured that if he / you / or anyone does they are removed from this site IMMEDIATELY.
If anyone is aware of any spam posts / activity please feel free to pm me / mods at any time and the appropriate action will be taken.

If you / anyone feels that a member is not technically minded / aware, please bear in mind the distinct possibility that they are just trying to be a part of the forum. It is your decision whether you post / reply to their threads or not from there.